Category List

Sunday, December 22, 2013

I look out my bedroom window and cast my eye out to the Aurora Australis - The Southern lights a sight to cherish when such a phenomena God shares with us from time to time happens as he looks down and we look up. I guess Gods way of making us look up to him in light of his unique and special night show..... Blessings Lord

.
.

Download whole gallery
The 'hand of God' nebula
The 'hand of God' nebula

Download whole gallery
I look out my bedroom window and cast my eye out to the Aurora Australis - The Southern lights a sight to cherish when such a phenomena God shares with us from time to time happens as he looks down and we look up. I guess Gods way of making us look up to him in light of his unique and special night show..... Blessings Lord
I look out my bedroom window and cast my eye out to the Aurora Australis - The Southern lights a sight to cherish when such a phenomena God shares with us from time to time happens as he looks down and we look up. I guess Gods way of making us look up to him in light of his unique and special night show..... Blessings Lord

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment